Armada is the perfect fit for you if:
- You love a challenge and love to push yourself to do more and achieve more. You are a self-identified A-player, and you have extremely high standards.
- You have minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Personal Injury Law or Insurance Defense focusing specifically on car accidents. You enjoy being a lawyer and like to get great outcomes for clients.
- You’re a lifelong learner and you have a strong desire to grow. You want to be in an environment that supports and invests in your growth. You’re resourceful and you like to attend seminars, read books, seek mentors – anything to help you get the edge as a legal professional.
- You’re financially motivated and you want a path to firm partnership. You are motivated to help and impact people while also creating a massive economic impact in your own life and the lives of your team!
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset. You want to help build a company with your fingerprint on it. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- You’re a player-coach. You channel your ego positively. You’re not above getting in cases and doing the legwork of a paralegal. You have a servant leader mindset: educating, empowering and leveling-up your team of non-attorney legal specialists.
- You get S*** DONE! You take action. You have focused determination and an owner mindset. You do what it takes to get the job done and you get satisfaction from seeing the results of your hard work.
- You value team over individual.
- Result: Effectively oversee and manage 3-4 high functioning non-attorney legal specialists with a caseload of 60-75 cases
- Result: Oversee the negotiation and disbursement of 20-40 cases per month
- Result: Lead continuous improvement efforts of firm’s legal systems and processes
- Result: Contribute legal training to internal Armada University
- Result: Join management team in charting the course for Armada Law
What’s in it for you:
- Fast and fun environment filled with A-Players only. A true team environment with high level non-attorney team members allowing the lead attorney to focus on highest leverage activities.
- An opportunity to get in on the early stages of a company that went from $0 to over $1.1 Million in revenue in one year and has goals to hit $5 million by 2024 with an owner that has had a 7 figure exit.
- A company that truly invests in the growth, personally and professionally, of its’ people at all levels.
- Competitive starting salary + commission and benefits – Health, Dental, 401k, education stipend.
- Compact work week (You get to help us build it).
Get in Touch – [email protected]