Armada is the perfect fit for you if:
- You love a challenge and love to push yourself to do more and achieve more. You are a self-identified A-player, and you have extremely high standards.
- You have minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Personal Injury Law specifically working on car accidents. You enjoy being a paralegal/case manager and like to get great outcomes for clients. People tell you that you could be a lawyer.
- You’re a lifelong learner and you have a strong desire to grow. You want to be in an environment that supports and invests in your growth. You’re resourceful and you like to attend seminars, read books, seek mentors – anything to help you get the edge as a legal professional.
- You’re financially motivated. You are motivated to help and positively impact people’s lives while also creating a massive economic impact in your own life.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset. You want to help build a company with your fingerprint on it. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- You get S*** DONE! You take action. You have focused determination and an owner mindset. You do what it takes to get the job done and you get satisfaction from seeing the results of your hard work.
- You value team over individual.
- You have handled every piece of a personal injury case from sign up to disbursement. Attorneys rely heavily on your expertise.
- You’re an expert communicator. You’re a pro at having crucial conversations with clients, insurance adjusters, medical providers.
- You’re a learner with a growth mindset.
- Manage a caseload of 65-75 cases at an extremely high level of client service
- 10-12 new cases/month, 10-12 cases disbursed/month
- KAMBE (Kick-A$$, Mind-Blowing) client experience: clients contacted every two weeks at a minimum
- 90% 5-Star reviews from your clients
- Continuous improvement personally and professionally
What’s in it for you:
- Outstanding environment filled with A-Players only. A fast and fun team environment.
- A company that truly invests in their team’s growth, personally and professionally. Including learning/personal development bonuses, health and wellness stipend. Want to level up your skills and earning potential? This is the place for you.
- Getting in on the ground level of a company that went from $0 to over $1.1 Million in revenue in one year and has goals double that in 2023 and hit $5 million by 2024. An opportunity to get out your comfort zone, stretch yourself and make a real impact in a growing business.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits – Health, Dental, 401k (coming Q2 2023)